Do you suffer from Crow’s Feet or facial wrinkles around your eyes and mouth? Like many people, as we age, we lose collagen and elastin in our skin and lines start to develop where the skin creases from the muscle and are still present even when we are not smiling or squinting.
Below are Four Preventative Measures that will Help You Reduce Facial Wrinkles:
- Use Sunscreen
- Sun exposure causes aging, which includes wrinkles like crow’s feet. Wearing good, SPF 30+ sunblock from EltaMD will help protect your skin from signs of aging and reduce your risk of skin cancer.
- Wear UV Protection Sunglasses
- In addition to wearing sunscreen, wearing UV protective sunglasses is generally a good rule of thumb, especially when it comes to preventing wrinkles around the eyes.
- Use Facial Moisturizers and Eye Creams
- Using anti-aging products such as facial moisturizers and face creams will help create natural collagen in your skin and relax facial wrinkles while stimulating new cell growth. While your crow’s feet and facial wrinkles won’t be gone forever, they’ll be reduced significantly.
- Get a Facial
- Treating yourself to a pampering session every now and then is essential to keeping your skin looking healthy and young. If you are looking to improve the tone, texture and appearance of your skin, chemical peels are a great way to improve the overall appearance of your skin.
At Lazaderm, to cure Crow’s Feet and reduce facial wrinkles we offer multiple skin care treatments. Click below on some of the treatments below to learn more or simply call us 1.800.597.2095 or schedule a consultation with one of our skin care experts.
Treatments We Offer to Cure Crow’s Feet and Reduce Facial Wrinkles:
- This is usually the first line of treatment for lines that are caused by muscle movement like with the Crow’s feet. Botox helps to weaken the muscles around your eyes and mouth. Also making it so lines do not form when smiling or squinting.
- The best choices for treating crow’s feet are going to be vitamin A derivatives such as tretinoin or retinols. These will help the skin to turn over faster and improve wrinkles. Do not apply directly to the under-eye skin unless told to by your provider.
- Ablative Lasers
- Lasers can help remove the crow’s feet entirely with full resurfacing such as in the Sciton Erbium Laser or the Lumenis Ultrapulse CO2 Laser. These lasers will completely remove the top layers of skin all at one time giving you the best results but will also have the most downtime after the procedure.
- Fractional Lasers
- Profractional Laser Treatment improves skin tone, acne scarring, smoothes out fine lines and evens out skin discoloration by treating tiny sections of the skin at a time. The fractional lasers include Fraxel, ProFractional, DeepFX and Active FX. Fractional Lasers. All have decreased risks of complications but will not likely give the same results as full resurfacing.
- Lazaderm has recently added the Vivace Microneedling with RF. The Vivace has very little downtime and very low risk. To reduce Crow’s Feet, you will need multiple treatments.
- Chemical Peels
- Chemical peels can be beneficial for reducing fine lines around the eyes. However, they have minimal benefit unless they are combined with other procedures such as Botox.
Schedule Free Consultation