Vivace – The New Revolution of Microneedling
Fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of volume are all signs of aging. Lazaderm is proud to have Vivace Microneedling with RF to treat aging, large pore size, acne and more. The treatment is non-surgical with minimal downtime and can help you achieve a youthful, radiant, and naturally, glowing look instantly with continually over time.
What is Vivace Microneeding with Radiofrequency?
The Vivace is the newest generation of micro-needling with RF. Vivace micro-needling with RF is a non-invasive aesthetic procedure with minimal downtime and a great safety profile. The Vivace can be used on any area of the body.
What makes Vivace different from the traditional Microneedling?
- Virtually Pain-Free. The Vivace microneedling contours and tightens the skin in face and neck areas with minimal to no downtime. Vivace ensures optimal, best-of-class experiences for patients.
- Minimal Downtime. Ready to go out that night.
- Instant, noticeable results. After one treatment session, you can notice immediate improvements in the skin’s tone, textures and firmness.
Why Radiofrequency is important in Microneedling?
What does Vivace treat?
Vivace can help:
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Tighten sagging skin
- Minimize the appearance of acne scarring
- Prevent and reduce enlarged pores
- Improve skin texture and complexion
Vivace has been cleared by the FDA for your safety. It’s virtually pain-free with no down-time.
What kind of skin does it work on?
Vivace can treat most of skin types, including tanned skin and dark skin. Consult our trusted doctor for a personalized treatment plan.
Microneedling with Radiofrequency Before and After
Vivace Microneedling with RF Near Me
Lazaderm is the only aesthetic center in the region offering this cutting-edge technology, Vivace Microneedling with RF. Our Medspa is located in Sioux Falls, Sioux City and Watertown.
Vivace uses 36 insulated needles that produce radiofrequency at the tips. The radiofrequency produced by Vivace heats the tissues of the skin and will stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
The depth of your treatment can be controlled from 0.5mm to 3.5mm in-depth and will be adjusted depending on the thickness of your skin and the amount of correction required.
In some conditions, our aestheticians will offer add-on treatments such as platelet-rich plasma (PRP) or the BBL (Broadband Light) to meet your skin goals.
How long does it take?
The actual treatment will take about 20-45 minutes depending on your skin area and condition, with an addition of 30 minutes for numbing cream to take effect.