Join Our Team in Sioux City
Sioux City Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Opening
Lazaderm is a physician-led medical spa that has a history of being the premier laser and medical aesthetics practice in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The medical staff at Lazaderm® is dedicated to continuing education in the newest and most innovative laser and cosmetic procedures and medical-grade skincare lines. From cutting-edge laser systems for skin rejuvenation, hair and tattoo removal, to exciting new techniques for non-surgical facelifts and rhinoplasty, our clients benefit from the very latest developments in the aesthetics industry. We are excited to add to our already successful practice a physician that is passionate and interested to learn more about the aesthetics industry to keep the 19-year legacy of Lazaderm® growing. We currently have 5 Lazaderm® practices across South Dakota, Iowa, North Dakota and Arizona.
About Physicians Vein Clinics
Physicians Vein Clinics provides the highest quality service and the most up-to-date techniques with state-of-the-art technology to patients with venous insufficiency. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual looking for a position working for a highly experienced and trusted board-certified doctor, within a privately owned practice. In the past 12 years, Physicians Vein Clinics has grown to 12 clinics located in South Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota, and North Dakota.
With our continued growth and success, we are excited to hire either a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician’s Assistant to join our dynamic treatment team. The ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity to work with a quickly expanding company and a highly trained medical team. The right person works well with others but is able to work independently with an innate understanding of how to grow their practice.
- Perform patient consultations, obtain medical history of patient, educating them on services provided, treatment options, as well as pre/post care
- Perform physical exams, looking for signs of venous insufficiency and/or other health conditions
- Review, administer, and prescribe patient medications
- Refer patients who have been determined to need care outside our scope of practice
- Collaborate with the physician and/or medical team to develop patient treatment plans.
- Provide therapeutic treatments including: ultrasounds, cosmetic and medical sclerotherapy
- Provide assistance to physician during medical procedures.
- Work to support the physician in administrative duties as directed, keep physician informed of any patient problems or discrepancies
- Collaborate with physician, RVT, nursing, and administrative staff to create a highly efficient, organized, and patient oriented medical team
- Record clear and accurate medical documentation in patient’s medical chart.
- Monitor patient progress, provide patient follow up as needed
- Be willing to invest time into continuing education courses and professional development organizations
- Participate in team building events
- Follow Physicians Vein Clinics and Lazaderm guidelines and protocols
- Follow all applicable medical care regulations and safety protocols
- Maintain licensing, certifications, and insurance in accordance with the law
- Physician Assistants must have completed a successful and accredited PA program, be certified by the NCCPA, and have a license to practice in Iowa
- Nurse Practitioners must have successfully completed their Master’s Degree in an accredited Nurse Practitioner program, be certified by the ANCC or AANPCB, and have a license to practice in the state of Iowa
- Basis Life Support (BLS) certification issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Have a minimum of two years of professional medical experience
- A passion for and commitment to providing excellent patient care
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to work full time
- Must possesses strong work ethic, the desire to learn, talent, drive, and be coachable
- A willingness to be flexible in terms of responsibilities and priorities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k retirement plan with employer match
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer