Join Our Team in Fargo
Fargo Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Opening
About Physicians Vein Clinics and Lazaderm
Physicians Vein Clinics and Lazaderm provide the highest quality service and the most up to date techniques with state-of-the-art technology to patients. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual looking for a position working for a highly experienced and trusted board-certified doctor, within a privately owned practice at our new location.
With our continued growth and success, we are excited to hire either a Nurse Practitioner or a Physicians Assistant to join our dynamic treatment team. The ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity to work with a quickly expanding company and a highly trained medical team. The right person works well with others but is able to work independently with an innate understanding of how to grow their practice. Exactly what that looks like will depend upon the candidate. Prior experience in a vein clinic is desired.
- Perform patient consultations, obtain medical history of patient, educating them on services provided, treatment options, as well as pre/post care
- Perform physical exams, looking for signs of venous insufficiency and/or other health conditions
- Review, administer, and prescribe patient medications
- Refer patients who have been determined to need care outside our scope of practice
- Collaborate with the physician and/or medical team to develop patient treatment plans.
- Provide therapeutic treatments including: ultrasounds, cosmetic and medical sclerotherapy
- Provide assistance to physician during medical procedures.
- Work to support the physician in administrative duties as directed, keep physician informed of any patient problems or discrepancies
- Collaborate with physician, RVT, nursing, and administrative staff to create a highly efficient, organized, and patient oriented medical team
- Record clear and accurate medical documentation in patient’s medical chart.
- Monitor patient progress, provide patient follow up as needed
- Be willing to invest time into continuing education courses and professional development organizations
- Participate in team building events
- Follow Physicians Vein Clinics and Lazaderm guidelines and protocols
- Follow all applicable medical care regulations and safety protocols
- Maintain licensing, certifications, and insurance in accordance with the law
- Physician Assistants must have completed a successful and accredited PA program, be certified by the NCCPA, and have a license to practice in North Dakota
- Nurse Practitioners must have successfully completed their Master’s Degree in an accredited Nurse Practitioner program, be certified by the ANCC or AANPCB, and have a license to practice in the state of North Dakota
- Basis Life Support (BLS) certification issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Have a minimum of two years of professional medical experience
- A passion for and commitment to providing excellent patient care
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to work full time
- Must possesses strong work ethic, the desire to learn, talent, drive, and be coachable
- A willingness to be flexible in terms of responsibilities and priorities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k retirement plan with employer match
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Standard shift: Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Fargo, ND: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
License/Certification:Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)