HydraFacial – What are the Serums and What are They For?
What is a HydraFacial?
Nourish and moisturize your skin, leaving it soft and supple and hydrated with a HydraFacial MD. It’s the perfect defense against dry skin. The HydraFacial MD combines the benefits of hydradermabrasion, exfoliation, a chemical peel, and automated painless extractions. It also delivers antioxidants, hyaluronic acid peptide-rich serum into one quick treatment that gives your skin real results.
How Does a HydraFacial Improve My Skin Health?
They are great for your skin for many reasons:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens skin tone and vibrancy
- Improves skin texture
- Helps with brown spots
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Decreases enlarged pores
- Diminish oily and congested skin
- Hydrates skin
There are 3 steps to the Hydrafacial process that gives your skin a gratifying glow.
Step 1: Cleanse and Exfoliate
- In this step uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing. A rejuvenating serum gets skin prepared for treatment.
Step 2: Extract and Hydrate
- Next, we’ll remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish the skin with intense moisturizers that quench skin. A solution of willow bark and Tasmania fruit and leaf extracts helps unclog pores.
Step 3: Fuse and Protect
- The final step saturates the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow. An advanced antioxidant solution is used, enriched with peptides and hyaluronic acid.
It’s suggested to get a facial every four to six weeks to help improve the skin over time. Since this is a non-invasive procedure there is no downtime you need to worry about.
HydraFacials have several different serums for skin care solutions:
- Brightening: Improve skin tone, reduce brown spots, prevent new pigment formation, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Calming: Helps relieve the visible signs of redness, replenishes hydration, supports a healthy skin barrier function, and detoxifies the skin.
- Hydrating: Address signs of aging, reduce redness, sun spots and dark spots, brighten and balance skin tone, and helps hydrate skin
- Restoring & Firming: Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin tone and firmness
- Smoothing & Refining: Accelerates skins surface renewal, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin firmness and volume, minimizes dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Who Should Get a HydraFacial Treatment?
Regardless of skin type or age, HydraFacials are great for everyone-acne-prone skin, wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation! This is because treatment can even be customized to your specific skin care needs by the different serums that are used.