You will see improvement in your skin appearance, in addition to significant removal of pigmentation and redness, improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduced pore size, and glowing skin.
Halo and BBL Laser: The Comprehensive Skin Makeover
The Ultimate Laser Combo: HALO and BBL
Sun damages, fine lines, and wrinkles are the least favorite signs of aging. At Lazaderm, we offer an ultimate combination of BBL (BroadBand Light) and HALO (Hybrid Fractional Laser) to help you target concerns with hyperpigmentation and texture, resulting in a vibrant, smoother, younger appearance.
HALO: “Most Worth It” Laser Skin Resurfacing
HALO is a hybrid laser that combines ablative laser and non-ablative laser. While the ablative laser targets the top layers of your skin, the non-ablative laser treats the deeper layers of skin. Halo gives you continually fabulous results called the “Halo Glow.”
- Glowing Results: Halo triggers the skin’s natural healing response, improves visible skin and restores a youthful glow.
- Minimal Downtime: The downtime is much less than a resurfacing treatment, and you can wear makeup the next day.
- Comfortable: We apply a topical anesthetic to numb the treated area. You will feel minimal to no discomfort.
- Real Results: 92% of patients say “HALO is worth it”. It’s named the highest in the Minimally Invasive Facial Laser category 2016.
BBL: Beautiful Skin with Power of Light
BBL (BroadBand Light) is the world’s most powerful IPL device on the market. It uses light energy to gently heat the upper layers of your skin and stimulate skin cells to regenerate. The photothermal energy reduces the redness and sunspots by eliminating fine vessels and reduces unwanted melanin.
BBL restores your radiant, clearer and smoother look. Age spots or rosacea will be a thing of the past!
Halo and BBL: A Complete Makeover that Lasts
Halo vs. BBL: Why choose one when you can have both?
The combination of HALO with BBL is unbeatable. Most of our patients get a synergistic effect when the treatment is combined. The BBL treatment will be performed first to treat any surface-level imperfection including discoloration and pigmentation. One of our laser technicians will then perform a HALO treatment to target deeper layers of the skin for anti-aging and texture purposes. The combined treatment results in complete skin rejuvenation and has no more downtime than a HALO treatment by itself.
The Results You Love:
- Reduction of pigmentation and discoloration.
- Reduction of redness and small facial veins.
- Scar reduction.
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Minimize and prevent enlarged pores.
- Improvement in skin texture.
- Improved skin health: more even skin tones and less visible signs of aging.
Number Of Treatments
Halo Laser and BBL Skin Rejuvenation treatments are customizable. Depending on your goals, skin conditions, and treatment areas, our physicians will advise you on different levels and frequency of treatment. Book a free consultation with our aestheticians to find out your best treatment plan.
Who are the right candidates for this combo?
This combination treatment is best suited for patients who are looking for a comprehensive skin makeover. Excellent for those with fine lines, wrinkles, aging signs, pigmentation, redness discoloration, and dull skin.
Halo+ BBL Before & After
*Actual Patients. Results may Vary.
Schedule FREE consultation
Frequently Asked Halo and BBL Laser: The Comprehensive Skin Makeover Questions
What results can I expect after the BBL+Halo treatment ?
What happens during the BBL procedure?
BBL treatment is gentle and safe. Our physician will protect your eyes with safety glasses. You may briefly feel warmth in the treated area. The procedure can be as quick as a few minutes depending on the targeted area and the type of procedure. Our aestheticians will discuss all of the options and precautions with you before the treatment including the benefits, risks, and what to expect.
What happens during HALO? Does it hurt?
Our doctor will place a topical ointment on your skin to reduce discomfort and sensation during the treatment. You will feel hardly any pain. The aesthetician will treat a section of your face at a time by rolling the Halo hand piece in a crisscross pattern.
Can I return to normal activities after treatment?
Both HALO and BBL are non-invasive treatments with minimal downtime. You can return to work and resume most of your activities immediately after the BBL procedures. For the first 24 hours after HALO, you should keep your skin protected, but after that you can go about your daily routines.
What can I expect after the treatment?
- Some redness that should resolve within a few hours.
- Darkening of the treated areas followed by fading and flaking off at later stages in some spots.
- Skin peeling after the first 24 hours and up to 5 days.
- You are able to put on makeup after day 1.