With careful thought, and happy hearts, we are beginning to reopen our clinics. It is of utmost importance that we keep our staff and our patients safe. We promise to do our part, and ask that our patients do their part so we can work together to keep everyone safe.
Here is what we will do:
- We are scheduling extra time between each appointment.
- We will take extra precaution and sanitize between each patient.
- We will limit the number of people in our clinic at all times.
- We will wear face masks and sanitize hands regularly.
- We will check staff members’ temperatures regularly.
Here is what we kindly ask of our patients:
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- Please wait in your car until we call you to enter the clinic.
- Please wear your own face mask.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please do not come to your appointment.
- Please expect to have your temperature taken prior to your appointment.
We ask for your patience as we are working to safely schedule patients who were on our schedule along with patients who inquired for appointments during the time that we were closed due to COVID-19.
Schedule Free Consultation