Clinic Manager – Chandler, AZ
Lazaderm is a privately owned clinic with an owner who has 18 years of experience in the aesthetic industry, is in the top 200 Allergan clinics nationwide, and is well-versed in business with 18 locations in 6 states.
General Job Purpose:
This position will be perfect for a manager who likes to work side-by-side with their team, loves challenges, can grow and develop their role, is willing to work hard, and can step in whenever and wherever they are needed. assists providers with patients. The Office Manager manages the day-to-day operations, supervises and assists staff, helps patients at the front desk, answers calls, and also assists providers with patients. This is a newly created position, that has become necessary due to the growth of the clinic. We anticipate that the position will continue to expand as we continue to see growth and as we consider opening a sister business within the same clinic.
Essential Office Manager Functions:
- Ensure staff in all areas of clinics, administrative and medical, receive appropriate training and that they maintain the necessary certifications, credentials, and licenses.
- Motivate, mentor and coach staff
- Monitor staff performance, resolve employee disputes and grievances
- Act as liaison between staff and upper management.
- Communicate with upper management regarding staff and clinic needs
- Assist in some supply purchases, manage inventory levels and liaise with vendors regarding equipment and supplies when necessary
- Ensure staff scheduling meets patient demand as well as operational requirements
- Implement and/or monitor office policies and processes are being adhered to
- Ensure staff acts in a courteous, professional manner at all times while in the clinic, including appropriate dress, language, voice volume, and content of conversations.
- Oversee or assist in facility cleaning, hygiene, safety and maintenance
- Oversee and coordinate removal of medical waste in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and ethics. Ensure staff and patient HIPAA compliance
- Handle patient scheduling, calls, web inquiries
- Check patients in and out at the front desk, schedule their appointments, answer patient calls and web inquiries.
- Assist the medical provider in rooming patients, setting up and cleaning patient rooms, etc.
- Communicate with patients regarding complaints
- Ensure patient satisfaction and positive patient experience
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has supervisory experience, has an aesthetics background, is a team player, finds it easy to hold staff accountable without fracturing relationships, has the ability to recognize potential issues, understands how to motivate a team, is coachable, can build patient relationships, sees the “big picture,” but knows that the patient experience depends upon many small details.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- 401K + 4% match
- Paid Holidays
- Discounts on services
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $31.25 per hour
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person